These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website and by using, browsing, registering or placing an order with us you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. We will try to keep everything as clear and easy to understand as possible.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without notice and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
- Change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version when using our website.
- If you continue to use our website it will signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Use of our website
- You must only use our website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of our website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
- Marielle Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in our website. All rights, including copyright, in our website are owned or licensed to Marielle Limited.
If you love our website, you may use, download and print our content solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for these purposes you may not without our prior written consent;
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on our website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website.
Any personal or business information you provide us is current, true and accurate and that you will notify us of any changes by using the My Account section of our website, or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within a maximum of 1 working day.
Description of our products
We are dedicated to providing you with up-to-date and accurate product information so that you get a great sense and feel for our products.
Although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some element of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product:
The product packaging may vary from the product images on our website.
While we try to show the accurate colour of the product on our website, differences in computer screens and monitors may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ slightly from how you see it on our website. NB – Colour swatches on the product details page are used as a guide to change product colours and do not represent the actual or implied colour of the products.
The stock position of the product as shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted.
In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on our website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Our product pricing
Marielle is a multi-channel retailer and operates a best practice pricing strategy that attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between all its sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not always available in all other sales channels. The full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery costs where applicable.
Purchasing our products
Placing an order on the Marielle website does not mean there is a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and dispatched.
For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract between you and Marielle will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Marielle Limited irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The straightforward order process is as follows:
- Products in our main warehouse are collected by UK Mail and sent for dispatch according to our delivery options.
- Clicking on the ‘Pay now’ button in the payment screen of the checkout will submit the order for payment.
- Once you see the order confirmation page, you will then receive an email confirming the details of each product in your order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted or processed but simply that you have finished the order process.
- Once the goods are picked, packed and ready for dispatch, we will then process the payment and notify you with an email confirming that the order has been processed. A contract between you and us is in place at this point.
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone with the reason it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
1. There was an error in how the product was described or priced on our website
2. One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
3. We are unable to take full payment for your order
4. You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions
Returns and cancelling your order
Should you wish to cancel your order, then please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within a maximum of 1 working day.
Please note that in order to obtain a refund or exchange on any buy one get one free promotions and offers that include a free item with purchase, the whole order needs to be returned.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed the details on our delivery & returns page.
Methods of payment
At the present time, payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through the paypal secure gateway.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, American Express). Secure servers offer Marielle customers the highest level of security when entering credit card details over the internet, so you can shop safely and securely.
All credit/debit card purchases are subject to the usual validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Marielle liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Marielle gift vouchers
Marielle gift vouchers can be exchanged for our products on the Marielle website, and can be used as full or part payment on our website.
The full terms and conditions for our gift vouchers are as follows;
Your gift vouchers or codes can be used in full or part payment against relevant purchases at www.marielle.co.uk only.
Marielle does not accept responsibility for your gift voucher code is lost.
Your gift voucher remains the property of Beautydream Bra Limited and is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
For our refund policy please see Return your order
Privacy & security policy
At marielleunderwear.co.uk we absolutely recognise how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure. We have a dedicated privacy & security policy which explains what personal information we collect.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you will have understood and agreed to our privacy and security policy in its entirety. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
Marielle shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
you can find more information in our privacy statement here..
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent as permitted by law, Marielle Limited is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
That’s the end of our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, comments or complaints, please don’t hesitate to email one of our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your query.